- • Thank you for your consideration
- • 澳洲留教半工半读感受:念到
- • 让幻念正在伟大的奇迹中闪
- • 澳洲留教半工半读感受比方
- • 2018年09月11日 11:29澳
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands tomake this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves,but also for future generations.
99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinionthat…
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wideconcern
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problemsare brought to our attention.
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit thecitizens.
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever.（开用于自编名行）
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in ourlife.
93. I think students should balance well between work andstudy.
92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has ahistory of 400 years.
91. Mrs. Brown is anAustralian woman teacher with fair hair andblue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obeythe traffic rules.
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she couldfinish reading the book.
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy anew car.
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into theriver.
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in thecity.
84. Nothing can live without air and water.
83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons everyday.
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had beenwidened.
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Fengis still living in our hearts.
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something elseyesterday afternoon.
77. While 25 minutesis spent on sports, only 12 minutes goesinto housework.
76. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’slecture on American history.
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in theafternoon.
74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenientfor you to look after you parents as they are getting old.
73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish youstudies abroad.
72. Some people think that we should read extensively.
71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals areavailable for its people.
70. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man cameout of the park on the other side of the street.
69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be withoutpurified water.
68. I personally feel that teacher is the most importantprofession in the world.
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, therewill be less air pollution.
66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion aboutwhether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobilephones to school.
64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tourto London.
63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me twoweeks ago.
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
I’m determined to…
61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at thesports meeting.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a greatmountain; both of them require determination, courage, andperseverance.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day afterday.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of theirtime.
56. The talk will begiven at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th,starting at 3:30p.m.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance ofexercising.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with theirEnglish study.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family andme.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with newchallenges.
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person toperson.
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal aboutthe student’s using the Internet.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be morethan happy to be your guide.
制句：In 1951 Chairman Mao said in Nan Jing that the power of themass is endless.
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the massis endless.
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and Itotally understand what labor means.
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweighits disadvantages.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Ieadto laziness!
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to myfuture.
modest满实的 optimistic乐没有俗的 talkative健道的 enthusiastic热忱的
diligent 勤奋的 energetic粗神充分的 humorous诙谐的 attractive有吸收力的
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had aparticular interest in English.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of myvery best friend, Liu Xiang.
40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms maketrees take deeper roots.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
37. Since he went tosenior high school, he has worked veryhard.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effectivemeasures to improve the present situation.
36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took someeffective measures to solve the problem.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to betheir biggest problem for students to affect study.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always beimportant.
32. If you have anyquestions or requests, please let meknow.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, withcleaner water and clearer sky.
28. People should pay more attention to the education ofchildren because they will play a very significant /(important)part/(role) in the future of our country.
27. Now in the ruralareas, there are many children out ofschool. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poorto afford their schooling.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own theirmobile phones on campus.
25. The number of workers and engineers hasrisen(更初级辞汇：increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are collegegraduates.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all partsof the world, is open to both teachers and students.
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets ofquality, was set up in the 1980’s.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(solong as…)
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me sotired that I almost quit half way.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quithalf way.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usuallyhealthier and happier.
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in ourschool.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parentshad realized
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad nextmonth?
15. We should get into the good habit of using our timewisely.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful andproductive things.
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water todrink; we all need green places to enjoy.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of thereform and “opening up” policy.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internethas become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve anyproblem.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that thelife is more convenient and colorful.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice themeveryday.
相似的句型借有：If necessary…, they can…
3. If everyone makesa contribution to protecting theenvironment, the world will become much more beautiful.
(2)比力级 and 比力级（The world is getting smaller and smaller.）
(1)The 比力级..., the 比力级...
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you willmake.
1样句型包罗：It is important/（necessary, difficult, convenient,possible）for sb. to do sth.
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in ourrapidly developing world.
下中英语必建1-选建8沉面单词短语年夜汇总 ! 期终提分超有效！